Custom Pen Case!

This is just a promotional post and I am not being paid to do it.

I just want to support my friend's family business. If you are interested in batik craft and looking something else that can be done using kain batik, you should check out this Instagram account; @desa.heritage. 

I just bought this multipurpose case from them. I used the case to keep my mods as I need a place to keep them when I'm travelling. The case can store up to 6 items. You can even keep your other stationeries, toiletries (toothbrush only I guess) or even cutleries (please wash them after you use them before you keep them inside the case again LOL)

These are some of the pictures of the cases. There are various patterns of batik to choose from, you just need to message the Instagram page to see which patterns are available. 











If you are interested, please check out their Instagram page. It is worth every Ringgit you spent. I could say the quality is very good. 

Instagram: desa.heritage

See you in the next post! Thank you for reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysia's Video For World Cup 2020

2020 Recap

BMT2020 Final Results