BMT2020 Final Results

 Hi, it has been a while. I was kind of occupied with studies and finally graduated.


Anyhow, this is the final result for Beginner Malaysia Tournament 2020. It has been a long journey for us organizers.


Here are the results and the full bracket

Results: Click here (Google Sheet)


The final standings:

1st place: Qr

2nd place: 3ird

3rd place: Kenvox739


To be honest, there are a lot of loopholes during this tournament. I will try to improve our next tournament and I am not very sure of myself whether I could organize another tournament due to small numbers of spinners in our community and time constraint. 


Congratulations everyone! Hope to see everyone improve and explore new things for your future pen spinning development. 


See you on the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malaysia's Video For World Cup 2020

2020 Recap